FAQs - Live Green Tea Hawaii
Frequently Asked Questions - Green Tea Hawaii
What are the Benefits of Green Tea Hawaii?
• Easy to lose weight fast and keep it off
• Decreases your appetite
• Increases your metabolism
• Gives you more energy
• Calms you down and help stabilize your mood
• Reduces your risk for cancer
• Promotes healthy bones and teeth
Green Tea Hawaii is a concentrated Green Tea, Why should I drink Green Tea?
Green tea is a product made from the Camellia sinensis plant. It can be prepared as a beverage, which can have some health effects. Or an “extract” can be made from the leaves to use as medicine.
Green tea is used to improve mental alertness and thinking.
It is also used for weight loss and to treat stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea,headaches, bone loss (osteoporosis), and solid tumor cancers... (continued)
What is the best way to enjoy Green Tea Hawaii?
It’s easy! Just add one (1) packet of Green Tea Hawaii in 12 to 20 oz. of water, mix, and enjoy! Many people notice a difference in energy level right away and experience weight loss in a week or less!
• Drink once a day to maintain weight and feel energized
• Drink twice a day for weight loss
• Drink all day long! Green Tea Hawaii is so good you can enjoy it whenever you need a refreshing beverage or a burst of energy without feeling jittery
• Drink your refreshing tea 10-15 minutes before you eat to ensure you get the maximum results.
How does Green Tea Hawaii work?
Normally to get the full weight loss benefits of regular green tea you would have to drink 70 cups of green tea a day! Do you want to drink that much of…well, anything? NO! So, the great minds at Green Tea Hawaii created a way to get all the benefits of those 70 cups of green tea into two convenient little packets. Each packet contains…
• 450mg of green tea antioxidants.
• One full serving of Noni juice, which naturally contains polysacchiride. This acts as a multiplier for the antioxidants in green tea, expanding their benefits 68 times!
• Xilitol, a natural sweetener derived from the birch tree bark. It promotes healthy hair, nails and teeth. In fact, dentists use this to clean teeth.
• L-Theanine, an amino acid that gives you energy and acts as a mood stabilizer. That doesn't means coffee or energy drink jitters, just good clean energy.
• 10-15mg of naturally occurring caffeine
• 600mg of pure Hawaiian sugar combined with sweetener
• EGCG or epigallocatechin gallate, an antioxidant that protects your body against free radicals while aiding in weight loss.
Why is Green Tea Hawaii a Powder?
• A powdered drink is not just a tasty way to increase energy and
lose weight, it’s been proven time and again to be the best method for
full absorption by the body.
• You can take green tea extract pills all day long and still not receive their full benefits because they are not being fully absorbed in your body.
• Antioxidants and vitamins have a half-life, which means the moment they are immersed in water they start to break down and lose many of their healthy benefits. Thus, bottled green tea can lose much of its healthy benefits before you even consume it. That's why Green Tea Hawaii packages its product in powder form and in single-serving size packets to help maintain the potency of our product.
Green Tea Hawaii contains a full serving of Noni juice, what is Noni?
Noni fruit is high in antioxidants. Noni is a small evergreen tree in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India that often grows among lava flows. (continued)
What is L-Theanine (amino acid)? Is its presence in Green Tea Hawaii beneficial?
Hundreds of studies exist showing the many healthy benefits of green tea. But what makes it the most consumed beverage in the world after water is... (continued)
What is so special about Green Tea?
The secret of green tea lies in the fact it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
EGCG is a powerful anti-oxidant: besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. It has also been effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels, and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots. The latter takes on added importance when you consider that thrombosis (the formation of abnormal blood clots) is the leading cause of heart attacks and stroke.
Links are being made between the effects of drinking green tea and the “French Paradox.” For years, researchers were puzzled by the fact that, despite consuming a diet rich in fat, the French have a lower incidence of heart disease than Americans. The answer was found to lie in red wine, which contains resveratrol, a polyphenol that limits the negative effects of smoking and a fatty diet. In a 1997 study, researchers from the University of Kansas determined that EGCG is twice as powerful as resveratrol, which may explain why the rate of heart disease among Japanese men is quite low, even though approximately seventy-five percent are smokers.
Why don’t other Chinese teas have similar health-giving properties? Green, oolong, and black teas all come from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. What sets green tea apart is the way it is processed. Green tea leaves are steamed, which prevents the EGCG compound from being oxidized. By contrast, black and oolong tea leaves are made from fermented leaves, which results in the EGCG being converted into other compounds that are not nearly as effective in preventing and fighting various diseases.
Are there other Benefits of Green Tea?
New evidence is emerging that green tea can even help dieters. In November, 1999, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published the results of a study at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. Researchers found that men who were given a combination of caffeine and green tea extract burned more calories than those given only caffeine or a placebo.
Green tea can even help prevent tooth decay! Just as its bacteria-destroying abilities can help prevent food poisoning, it can also kill the bacteria that causes dental plaque. Meanwhile, skin preparations containing green tea – from deodorants to creams – are starting to appear on the market.
Are there Harmful Effects of drinking Green Tea?
To date, the only negative side effect reported from drinking green tea is insomnia due to the fact that it contains caffeine. However, regular green tea contains less caffeine than coffee: there are approximately 30-60 mg. of caffeine in six – eight ounces of tea, compared to over one-hundred mg. in eight ounces of coffee.
GreenTeaHawaii contains only 20 mg of caffeine per 16 oz. serving but gives you the polyphenols and antioxidants of 45 cups of green tea. As a comparison Diet Coke contains 45 mg of caffeine per 12 oz. serving, Mountain Dew has 54 mg per 12 oz., and Red Bull (and most other “energy” drinks) contains 80 mg caffeine per 8 oz. serving.
What are Polyphenols? How do Polyphenols work?Polyphenols are compounds found in nature. More specifically they are found in plants and provide coloring for some. Their purpose appears to be a potent, natural antioxidant. There are many plants that we consume that contain polyphenols. Concentrations are high in Olive oil and Green Tea... (continued)